DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: As a writer, my characters are always a composite of people I know mixed with quirks, habits, and/or traits from my hopefully-fertile imagination. So PLEASE NOTE: the actors and artists depicted on this page have no connection with "Candyland" - and in no way are any characters within this written series meant to depict any person or performer in real life; any artists depicted here only a "dream cast" of talent I could visually see playing them, once the series hits TV. All characters appearing in "Candyland" are fictitious; any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Birthday Wishes and Unlimited THANKS

When I began working on the idea for "Candyland" over a year ago, only two of the series' characters came to mind full-blown, the image of the actor allowing me to know the character instantly.  One was Candace Gray; dream cast-wise, she's never been anyone but Courteney Cox in my mind; a huge help in creating her character.

The other is actor Kenton Duty, of whom I've been a fan for awhile.  From the beginning, there simply was no other Hunter - and somehow it's working, because by far Hunter is the character that readers of the series seems to love the most; would most want either as best friend or boyfriend, if the comments and praise I've been getting are any indication.

And guess who turns 20 today?  Wishing the happiest of 20th birthdays to Kenton Duty, who I will always feel indebted to!  Mr. Duty, may you read the entire "Candyland" series one day ... and if so, I hope you feel I did Hunter justice.

Don
Creator/Writer, "Candyland"  

No comments:

Post a Comment