DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: As a writer, my characters are always a composite of people I know mixed with quirks, habits, and/or traits from my hopefully-fertile imagination. So PLEASE NOTE: the actors and artists depicted on this page have no connection with "Candyland" - and in no way are any characters within this written series meant to depict any person or performer in real life; any artists depicted here only a "dream cast" of talent I could visually see playing them, once the series hits TV. All characters appearing in "Candyland" are fictitious; any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Quotes From a Growing Fanbase!

Wow.  It's with blushing cheeks and glowing pride we post quotes sent to us over the last couple of weeks, regarding their reading experience with "Candyland".  ALWAYS looking for comments and quotes, fan art, short fan fiction, Bitstrips love, or anything that lets us know how we're doing - and how we can keep doing it for YOU, the reader!

Some donations are also starting to come in as well, every dollar of which guarantees we can keep bringing you the characters and story many of you are growing to love.  A big thanks to you all; every dollar helps support this incredible, every-growing project, not to mention shows you support indie artists struggling to be heard, much like the characters in this crazy story.  God Bless!

"Just finished part 7, most romantic ending EVER!" - Denise, USA

"Can totally see Kenton Duty playing Hunter when this hits tv! Kinda controversial, but it would really show people how good an actor he is. Keep up the good work and MORE HUNTER PLEEEEZE!" - Richard, USA

"Damnit, I'd not be able to concentrate on anything if Teak was walking around in front of me!  LOVE the name too- inspired and so suits the actor.  I'm loving the series, I think about the characters and storyline even when I'm not reading it." - Mandy, UK

"Did you watch 'Dirt'? Was sick when that got canceled, been dying to see Courteney Cox play another powerful bitch ever since and she could TOTALLY nail Candace Gray. Why isn't something like this already on tv?!" - Shaun, USA

"Think what you're doing is amazing." - Kathie, UK

"I am hooked.  I love the little plot twists.  The characters are so real.  I think Hunter is my favorite but I love how deliciously ruthless Candace is.  Awesome.  I can really see this blowing up as a tv series." - Cassie, USA

"Like vintage Jackie Collins, only the writing here is better.  More believable, even as crazy as some of this shit gets!" - Janny, DENMARK

"Thought it was pretty good until episode 4, then about crapped myself at the end of that one and have been hooked since!" - Mike, CANADA

"You are a gifted writer and 'Candyland' has become a big part of my week." - Anonymous, ??

"Love it!!  Left hanging big time!  Dying to know what is next!!??" - Kevin, USA

No comments:

Post a Comment