DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: As a writer, my characters are always a composite of people I know mixed with quirks, habits, and/or traits from my hopefully-fertile imagination. So PLEASE NOTE: the actors and artists depicted on this page have no connection with "Candyland" - and in no way are any characters within this written series meant to depict any person or performer in real life; any artists depicted here only a "dream cast" of talent I could visually see playing them, once the series hits TV. All characters appearing in "Candyland" are fictitious; any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Monday, June 22, 2015

Aww ... Acknowledgement by Warpath!

Just taking another reason to shout out a big THANK YOU to those in the industry (Kenton Duty, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Brad Everett Young, Luke Bilyk, Bronson PelletierDanny John-Jules, Gren WellsNick Jaine, Jeff Hephner, Robbie Kay, Scott Lowell, Reno Wilson, Jordi Vilasuso, Greg Louganis, Perez HiltonDior C. Choi, David Smithyman ... and if I've forgotten YOU, please let me know and I'll edit this post!) who in one way or another have shown their support for "Candyland" by following, reposting, retweeting, or favoriting us.  My years in L.A. taught me how "chilly" those in the business can be, especially once achieving some level of fame or stability, even in supporting new projects or talent - so your support, especially, has meant the world.

But with all that love, it was still pretty cool to hear from Warpath today, via Twitter, acknowledging that he thought "Candyland" was a "cool idea."  Have been a fan of Booboo Stewart for maybe a decade now, and he's made the transition from "child star" to adult actor pretty seamlessly; the guy works like crazy (and may he always do so, as like wine he only gets better with age).  Anyway, thanks Mr. Stewart - the message made my day, and reminded me that with the support of industry peeps like you and those listed above, the idea is to PERSEVERE, against all odds, until this puppy is on Showtime (actually, you'd fit right into "Candyland" stylistically; may have to think about that one, working as I am on a couple of potential new characters ...).  Either way, a big "God Bless" to you all!

Don
Creator/Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment