DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: As a writer, my characters are always a composite of people I know mixed with quirks, habits, and/or traits from my hopefully-fertile imagination. So PLEASE NOTE: the actors and artists depicted on this page have no connection with "Candyland" - and in no way are any characters within this written series meant to depict any person or performer in real life; any artists depicted here only a "dream cast" of talent I could visually see playing them, once the series hits TV. All characters appearing in "Candyland" are fictitious; any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

Monday, June 15, 2015

Happiest of Birthdays - to The Queen, Herself!

Kudos, salutations, and all best of wishes to the woman who - when "Candyland" takes off from the printed page and does make its way to television - I will owe it all to.  I've been a fan of Courteney Cox since first seeing her dance on a concert stage with Bruce Springsteen in a music video, through "Friends" and the Scream franchise and more ... but it was the brilliant, beautifully-written and perfectly-cast (and, sadly, prematurely cut down by a writer's strike) FX series "Dirt" that first generated the idea in me that Courteney Cox as a conscienceless, power-driven shark was nothing short of enthralling!

Candace Gray only came to life when I pictured Cox playing her, and while I can only hope she will do so when the series comes to light, no matter who ends up in the role I will always owe the entire thing to Ms. Courteney, who turns a beautiful fifty-two today!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment